HPC-SIG face-to-face meeting: 28,29 June 2022; University of Birmingham
The first face-to-face HPC-SIG meeting will take place over 1.5 days at the University of Birmingham on 28 and 29 June. The first (full) day will look at how we can reconnect the HPC-SIG community and gather input on what the HPC-SIG can do to support the community going forward. The second (half) day will be a technical session covering regression testing and monitoring on HPC systems. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer remote/online attendance options for this meeting. We will be circulating an sli.do or similar ahead of the meeting to allow people who cannot make it to Birmingham to contribute ideas for taking the community forwards and for topics they would be interested in the HPC-SIG focussing on.
Times, locations and registration links:
- 1000-1630 Tue 28 June 2022: HPC-SIG face-to-face meeting: Building the community and future plans
– Registration: https://ti.to/hpc-sig/hpc-sig-meeting-tuesday-28th-2022-the-university-of-birmingham
- 0900-1230 Wed 29 June 2022: HPC-SIG technical session: Regression testing and monitoring on HPC systems
– Registration: https://ti.to/hpc-sig/hpc-sig-workshop-wednesday-29th-2022-the-university-of-birmingham
- Location: LC-UG06, Murray Learning Centre, University of Birmingham (https://goo.gl/maps/uSr6VZm9muyhQqX47)
Refreshments and lunch will be provided for all attendees.
As is traditional at HPC-SIG meetings, there will be an opportunity for people to get together in the evening of 28 June to socialise.