The May 2018 meeting will be held on the University of Birmingham Conference Park in the Edgbaston Room in Lucas House on 23 May 2018, to be preceded on 22 May by a Remote Visualisation workshop. Overnight accommodation, which is usually fully booked some time in advance, is available on the Conference Park. The agenda will follow the usual format:
- 10.00: Coffee available
- 10.30: Introductions
- 10.35: Report from the Chair
- 11.00: First talk/presentation
- 11:45: Site Updates and short items
- 12.15: Lunch
- 13.15: Second talk/presentation
- 14.15: SIG Business Matters, including future meeting dates and locations
- 14.45: Tea
- 15.00: Third talk/presentation
- 15.45: AOB
- 16.00: Meeting close
The booking page is at https://hpc-sig-meeting-23-may.eventbrite.co.uk.
As always, the meeting will be followed by refreshment and lively discussion in a local hostelry to which all are welcome.
Suggestions for, or offers of, talks or presentations will be gratefully received at