The June 2016 meeting was held on 7th June 2016 at Strathclyde University. The agenda for the meeting was:
- 10.00: Coffee available
- 10.30: Introductions
- 10.35: Report from the Chair
- 11.00: Archer Champions (Josephine Beech-Brandt, University of Edinburgh), followed by an open discussion on future initiatives between the HPC-SIG, the Archer Champions and the Research Software Engineers community – http://www.rse.ac.uk/.
- 11.45: e2e networking in the HPC/NeI context (Tim Chown, JISC)
- 12.15: Lunch
- 13.15: Site Updates
- 13.45: Experiences with Windows HPC and Ansys Remote Solve Manager (Ricky Martin, Strathclyde)
- 14.15: SIG Business Matters, including future meeting dates and locations
- 14.45: Tea
- 15.00: Challenges in managing heterogeneous systems and services. Discussion led by Simon Burbidge, Imperial College London
- 15.45: AOB
- 16.00: Meeting close
As always, the meting was followed by refreshment and lively discussion in a local hostelry.